don't forget to empty the pooh basket

Saturday, March 17, 2007

March Sadness

This is the first time since we've been in bolivia that I've really, truly missed television. The NCAA tournament is taking place, and alas, I am with out a TV set. I find myself wondering why I haven't made more friends here with cable access... who's house can I invite myself to and park on their sofa for 10 hours?

Thus, I am reduced to checking ESPN's website with much frequency, torturing myself with photographs of all the scintillating fantasticalness I'm presently missing. On the bright side, however, I am very amused to find (as per epsn.com's banner ads) that Dick Vitale is now endorsing Hooters (???!!). This I find hilarious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I could torture you more when I admit that we are totally oblivious to the station covering all that fantastical action. BTW, what sport are we talking about here??? Ha!

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home