don't forget to empty the pooh basket

Monday, August 28, 2006

Skillet

Aileen and I got to see a Skillet concert last weekend at the Great Falls fair grounds with our friends Pete and Jessica. Before the concert started, some random guy was talking to Pete and I in the men's room (the rootbeers had caught up to us). He asked us where we were from and all the usual stuff... nice fellow. Before we parted ways he offered to let us stay the night at his place. I think a Christian music festival is about the only place where it's OK for a complete stranger to approach you in the men's room and offer you a place to sleep. Turns out he was a youth pastor (we met his wife and little one shortly after). We respectfully declined and opted to drive the 90 miles back to Helena after the concert.





It was Ai's first rock concert. She loved it, but I think her ears are still ringing.

1 Comments:

Blogger dsm4gsus said...

Well, I maybe the only one reading these, and so I am entitled to tell you that you are very profound. I actually think you are more funny than profound, but that is what I look for in my friends, or...

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home